ArtPlay Palette Ex Libris ValueSet by Anna Aspnes
MultiMedia FlutterBys No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
Messy Chic Overlays by Laithas
Black & White by Sue Cummings
Font - Rough Draft

The knitting pattern here: https://www.yarnhookneedles.com/knit-honey-sweater/
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Your knitting skills have always amazed me - this looks difficult! It came out beautiful and you look great! perfect colors :)

Wow, I am so impressed with your knitting skill! That sweater is gorgeous! I love how you've shown it off on such a pretty page. Great blending and I especially like how you've used close-ups of the sweater texture for some of the blends.

Gorgeous knitted sweater! You are so talented. Love the repetition of the sweater and how it adds texture to the page!

Wow! How awesome that you can knit well enough to make that beautiful sweater. My poor grandmother found me hopeless with knitting needles. It gave her "a headache" to watch me (lol). Fabulous take on the color challenge!

I would like to try that stitch--never heard of a "faux honeycomb." It's a magnificent sweater, and you've displayed it beautifully on your page. I've been doing top-down raglans lately just because I am NOT good at seaming! So you have inspired me!

I would like to try that stitch--never heard of a "faux honeycomb." It's a magnificent sweater, and you've displayed it beautifully on your page. I've been doing top-down raglans lately just because I am NOT good at seaming! So you have inspired me!
Top-down is the best! Weaving in ends are the worst. Try this pattern ... it's surprisingly easy.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename