Oscraps

AnnaColor: Hello Spring
isDK

AnnaColor: Hello Spring

The weather pattern was a consistent warming then a cold front, often with snow. A record low temperature of -3 for March 10th was broken when it got down to 7 below. The third week of March was no different. Up in the sixties and then a snow forecast for the first days of Spring.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter sunrise), brushes
ET Designs: Fondness (ColorPlay)
Lena Zakharova: Photo
A study: a baby step for me to learn how to use flowers in my book.
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay
That cascade of blooms is SO luscious! You've had some wild temperature swings--we're just a bit more stable, and I think we've officially entered into Mud Season. Happy Spring!

Lovely colors! quite symbolic - flowers on one side, the white of snow on the other. Interesting note about flowers - I think I've seen wildflowers in your books. I think I use flowers on at least half my pages, if not more :)

Lovely colors! quite symbolic - flowers on one side, the white of snow on the other. Interesting note about flowers - I think I've seen wildflowers in your books. I think I use flowers on at least half my pages, if not more :)
You're right. I do use flowers on my pages, and have shopped obsessively to find ones more appropriate to my photos. Would refuse to use anything that wasn't pretty close to what I saw that day. But now I'm trying some of the flowers that came in the ColorPlay kits because I like to keep learning. Garden flowers on wildlife refuge photo pages? Maybe, well, never. LOL. ;)

I think that is one heck of a spring cluster. I went to look at these flowers just to see how you put them together. I have no trouble at all picturing you with a jar of marshmallows at home ... did you ever make taffy with them as a kid? A sticky, fun mess.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename