Oscraps

AnnaColor: Hello Autumn
isDK

AnnaColor: Hello Autumn

Maybe we'd remember the first day of autumn as the day we finally saw raindrops on the big leaves of the canna lilies. We drove to the south of Denver. Vehicles were too close together. When we tried to get over for an exit and traffic stopped, the big truck behind us got scary close.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Papers (Gather in Peace, Jubilate, Winter), APP Serenity (Frame, Fotoglow), Urban Stitchez Frames
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-09-23-2022-10-06-2022.36300/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I like the big bold frame look balanced with the left side papers and colors. Beautiful!

Love the colors from the right page mimicked in the left page! Another wonderful spread! Love your journaling!

Beautiful! That's a great photo and love how your journaling took me right to the drive with you. Gorgeous colors and great title!

You do such a great job interpreting color - these colors have me stumped :) Great photo, is that a cardinal? (I know nothing about birds, except crows and screech jays :) )

Love the large frame! Hate the heavy traffic in the cities, always a challenge to drive the camper through the traffic.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename