Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge: Winter Shine
isDK

AnnaColor Challenge: Winter Shine

Sure we'd be sick of snow by the end of winter, but our first snow was beautiful and we were ready for our two inches. It was so light, that if it were rain, it would have been maybe a quarter of an inch. It was cold but so pretty as sun dried our walks. We watched the sparkle of falling snow in sunshine.
Credits list
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
There is nothing like the first snow! I like the tumble of color leading to the photo on the right page and the spatter that looks like snowflakes.

We seem to be destined for wet winters these days, I envy you the light dusting of snow! Beautiful page, a perfect composition leading the eye to the photograph on the right hand page!

Love the use of the color palette in numbers. Great flow across the page.

Love the warm rich colors. We had a bit more than a dusting here, 5 inches. Glad I don't live in Buffalo anymore. Beautiful page.

I can really feel the appreciation for this first snow! I sort of know the feeling, but it's not supposed to snow at all here in Portland. I love the brown leading to the berry photo! And those numbers!

There are just some life events where the "first" is anticipated and loved even though you know that time will wear away some of the shine (like first day of school). I want a whole garden filled with those glitter leaves.
Beautiful use of the challenge colors. I hope you and the Mr. have an easy winter.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename