Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge I Know What Love is . . .
K

AnnaColor Challenge I Know What Love is . . .

Dora & Luke have two rescue dogs that mean the world to them.
Credits list
Template: Artsy Layered Template 249
Paper: ArtPlay Mountain High
ArtPlay Why Not Overlay: Artsy Paper, Branch & Skribble
ArtPlay Vintage Rose: Lace Brush, Rose flower
ArtPlay SweetPea Word Labels
Amaranthine WordArt
Cluster bits: Multimedia Leaves 6, MultiMedia Flowers 8
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
This is so warm and lovely, full of expression! As a grandmother to a rescue dog, I get it, it's a wonderful thing to do!

This is so heartfelt and all of us with rescues will experience serious heart-melting! One of my 4 rescue grand-animals was taken at a bus station from a lady with a sign saying she would drown the puppies if they weren't sold. Some people...but that's how Oliver made his way into our family....

This is so heartfelt and all of us with rescues will experience serious heart-melting! One of my 4 rescue grand-animals was taken at a bus station from a lady with a sign saying she would drown the puppies if they weren't sold. Some people...but that's how Oliver made his way into our family....
Thank you, I was looking for a way to express how important rescue is to Dora. Not only has she devoted her life to caring for her rescue pets, she also volunteers at shelters donating time and money to those that she can't take home. She's also been able to get my son out of the house several Saturdays a month to clean pens and walk dogs.

A very big thank you to Dora! Beautiful photos.
All of my furry friends have been rescues.
IMO, they all know they are "home" and that's why they are all so loving.

Beautiful page for the color challenge. The love shows in the photos and the words. My grand-dog was on his last day and he brings so much joy. I think my daughter would bring them all home if she could.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KathyHaupt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename