Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 08.21.2020 - Out of Touch Much?
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=638776#post638776.

aA new Scenic L T Album
One of my fractals
Photo from nearby Storm Mountain

Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta clean your floors.' | Trump hits Califonia officials over wildfires: 'You've got to clean your floors' | Trump threatens to withhold California wildfire funds. 'You gotta clean your forests.... I have ordered FEMA to sent no more money.'

Trump didn't want to help fund firefighting, and California had 560 fires from 11.000 lightning strikes over just a few days. I-70 continued to be closed, and they said our fires were expected to burn until snowfall. There were no words as the thoughts and feelings about Trump's tweet swirled.

We mostly omit piles of forest debris from our photos, or delete those photos later, but I liked the sun through the trees and the woodpile here is a VERY common sight in our forests. NO WAY it could all be removed.
As always, I'm in awe of your fractals! Love the rich warm tones! And does Trump even think before he speaks?

beautiful page! these fractals are successful! I sympathize with this misfortune, which is that of the whole world! USA, Amazonia, Europe . !!

this is awesome - you have Trump figured out! My sister in law had to evacuate from her home in CA. Love the photos and I like walking on the leaves and pine needles of course no one likes fires - love the red background!

Amazing colors! Very rich and vibrant. Love the sun shinning through the branches.
Trump can't think! He has no brain and no heart.

Such gorgeous photos of the sun shining through those trees that are being destroyed. The colors in your fractals and bg are magnificient. They exude warmth.How can a person be so truly insensitive to all that goes on around the people that he is supposedly in charge of caring for?!

A great color capture and commentary - the man is a buffoon. I love the swooping nature of this fractal, and it looks great in the scenic FB!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout