Oscraps

AnnaColor - Blizzard
isDK

AnnaColor - Blizzard

Before the weekend people got ready for snow, then waited, wondering if it was a false alarm. But all the major highways had to be closed and after two feet of snow, the sherriff's office sent out a blizzard alert. Once the wind picked up, we'd never know how much snow we actually got.
Credits list
aA: Paper, FIDT Pack, ArtsyKardz, MultiMedia Snowmen, Snowflakes, Brushes
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-03-12-2021-03-25-2021.33506/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
you've documented this storm rather well... yup... this is a doozy... hope to keep the fire danger down this year... stay cozy up there... our little single stage barely cuts through the wet concrete...

what snow! the page reflects well this storm where it is good to stay at home

Wow! Look at all that snow!!! (those are perfect) and love the swirl of dots next them. Also really like the interaction of the !!! with the tree in those stacked frames.

whoa this is crazy! A really cool (ha) mix of photos and other stuff in the frames, and I love that touch of blue!

'C'était incroyable ce froid et cette neige . Vos photos sont magnifiques, avec juste ce qu'il faut de bleu

Wow, you certainly got a lot of snow! I love your photos of it and the pages you made for them. The color challenge colors are perfect for them, too. I especially like the cute snowman.

Stunning photos of your massive storm! The amount of now is amazing (looks beautiful piled high but of, course I am not there) Loved the way you have layered the pictures and the very clever and cute graphics.
I remember a snow storm here (in Ohio) in April that closed roads and cancelled our Spring Fling Dance. Mother Nature always has the last word.

That's a lot of snow! Fantastic photos! It'll take a while to melt in the mountains. Love the extra graphic pictures that say snow and cold!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename