Oscraps

AnnaColor: anna-aspnes-digital-art-foto-blendz-19.jpg
pmjames

AnnaColor: anna-aspnes-digital-art-foto-blendz-19.jpg

AquaHolic A day at the beach during school camp - DJ had such a great time!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Plage
ArtsyTransfers Plage
ArtsyKardz Plage Multipack
FotoBlendz Overlays No.19
SkyTransfers No. 3
Travel Template Album No.6
Beach WordART Mix No.4
SeaSprinklez No.3

Process A 12x12 Canvas was opened up and two Solid Papers were placed on top of the Background Layer. A Linear Burn Blending Mode was applied to the top Paper. Some layers from page 12 of the Travel Template Album were placed on to the layout and ArtsyKardz were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two copies of my Background Image were clipped to a FotoBlendz Overlay with the top layer set to a Soft Light Blending Mode. A second image was extracted and filter applied. Various Layers from the ArtsyTransfers .psd files were placed below the images, and SkyTransfers placed on top. Dimensional elements, WordART, a WordTransfer and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and ksacry
I love the treatment you gave to the main photo and how you placed ArtsyKards in the frames. Beautiful!

What a great photo blending and editing, I love the composition with all the shells, love also the wordart, super!!

This is really cool! the whole bottom cluster is fabulous, as is the photo. Wow, I could never cut up a fish, impressive kids camp!

Love that watercolor look for the photo and the way the title cluster draws me right to DJ.

Love how the sand and seashells are covering up some of the photos and your treatment of the main photo is fun.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename