Oscraps

AnnaColor 6-24 Summer Garden
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor 6-24 Summer Garden

and suddenly it was summer
the roses burst forth
I collected milkweed seeds and added yarrow to the back border

A couple of photos from my back yard, and an enchanting unexpected encounter with a milkweed seed depository in a nearby neighborhood.

I used the new Gallivant Artsy Layered Template, blending my images over the artistry of the template and duplicating the frame set. I filled the "A" frames with solid color from the swatch set to create yellow visual triangles.
I created the Title using the same fonts and style as in the Travel WordArt Mix, a fun exercise!
Lovely design, and a good use of the new Artplay Palette. Everything looks so lush. We're battling the deer up at our farmhouse, hoping a soaking in Bobbex will keep the inquisitive fawns at bay until the new plantings bush out. They even munched the sedum! While no plant is truly "deer resistant," a nibbled sedum is a first for me.

Lovely design, and a good use of the new Artplay Palette. Everything looks so lush. We're battling the deer up at our farmhouse, hoping a soaking in Bobbex will keep the inquisitive fawns at bay until the new plantings bush out. They even munched the sedum! While no plant is truly "deer resistant," a nibbled sedum is a first for me.
I guess a benefit of living in a city is no deer! We do have some squirrel issues ;-)

Beautiful! I love gardens and this double page shows off all the different garden colors.

Beautiful flowers and design flow! We're fighting the deer, rabbits, and woodchuck here. My husband even put up an 8' fence around the vegetable garden to keep them out (not cheap either!).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename