Oscraps

AnnaColor-5-13_MothersDay
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor-5-13_MothersDay

Every once in a while I like clean and simple, especially when I just want the photos to tell the story. We are all kind of sick (every since Oz started daycare in March, we've had at least 3-4 viruses) so it was a quiet mother's day with lots of play and couch time.

I had several attribution-free images from rawpixel I wanted to use, and they worked well with the color challenge.
Pink Flower Border from rawpixel
Sunflower from rawpixel
Background matte from rawpixel
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Simplicity
WaterColor Template Album 10 FotoBlendz
MultiMedia Clocks
ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo (heart button, darkened)
Photo on the left is desaturated and blended with a WaterColor Template Fotoblendz, with the flower border added on top, and Simplicity Transfers behind. On the right I simply placed the photo on the matte and added a Drop SHadow. Added the sunflower on top for a bold divider (plus we really like sunflowers) and the MM Clock for whimsey.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Hope everyone is feeling better. Love all the big blooms on this page.
More simple, maybe, but still with your flare for color!

Sweet photos and several fun ideas. The flowers on the left blend so nicely with the photo, and then the more playful side of it, with the cute toy and the swallowtail on the sunflower.

Hope everyone gets better soon, the little ones do bring home every possible germ from daycare. Beautiful photos and love the blended flowers!

Loving all of your colourful large flowers. sorry you are not well - hopefully Oz's immunity will kick in soon!

Seems to be the story of life in the daycare! Hope all are better! I can sure tell that this must be your daughter! Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename