Oscraps

AnnaColor-3-26 ArtSale Surfs Up
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor-3-26 ArtSale Surfs Up

Just some soft and colorful photos from my Monday. Oz is 2 months old and I take care of him about 2 days per week.
Credits list
ArtPlay Surf's Up Collection **ON SALE**
Artsy Transfers Patience
Patience FotoBlendz 1
ArtPlay Easter Bunny (available in Easter Value Pack)
ArtPlay Palette Special One (available in Spring Value Pack)
Background - Solid and Artsy Papers from Surf's Up
Next are Patience FotoBlendz and transfers from Romance and Patience, the doily from Patience Transfers forming a "bonnet" around Oz's head. The Egg Overlay from APP Easter Bunny is duplicated across the bottom of the page. I created the cluster on the frame based on instructions from the Custom Clusters class.
A little angel with the way you've used the lace to frame Oz on the right. Did you get an "I passed my baby Oz/grandparent boot camp certificate" ..... Beautiful pages.

Quel bonheur de pouvoir " pouponner " Oz, adorable bébé et très jolie page Diane.

Gorgeous photos and page I love how you get him to sleep a cuddle is sometimes all they need and what is better than being treated with him two days a week he is adorable.x

A little angel with the way you've used the lace to frame Oz on the right. Did you get an "I passed my baby Oz/grandparent boot camp certificate" ..... Beautiful pages.
I've graduated to being left alone with him for a couple hours :)

Quelle chance de pouvoir vous en occuper deux jours par semaine. Profitez-en bien le temps passe tellement vite.

You are doing some excellent baby bonding and a lucky lady you are! The lace halo is really fabulous. The whole spread is really fabulous!

Beautiful! I love the color touches that you have used in his Easter page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename