Oscraps

AnnaColor 3-18 Scenic Template 6 Puzzle
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor 3-18 Scenic Template 6 Puzzle

One of the hardest puzzles I've done. 1500 pieces and so painterly that nothing was clear. BUt a lesson in not giving up. Took me 3 months to finish.
Scenic Template Album 6 was perfect for this page :)

I used Page 14 from the album, and to extend the photo across the page, added another copy of FotoBlendz + Photo in Overlay Mode.

Background is 2 Solid + 2 Artsy Papers, arranged to get the textures where I wanted them.
Filled the title with gray to soften it, then added Stroke and Drop Shadow. Added two more titles in a visual triangle in Overlay Mode.
The effects on the Threadz are Inner Shadow, Inner and Outer Glow in gray colors to soften them (I love these threadz and the use of Glow effects on them).
Note how the Hipster Plume extends the railing.
What a gorgeous place to kick back and relax, and a lovely photo treatment, then I see it's a puzzle! Not out scanning the horizon at all. But I loved finding the pieces I needed by studying the color so carefully, and the lighting in this photo would make it a wonderful one to study the subtleties and surprises of the colors. Yes. Hard work.

puzzles, I find it so much fun to do! What a beautiful puzzle you have made, and perfectly processed in the template

I love your persistence in continuing for 3 months on that puzzle. I think that it is quite beautiful and I feel like you must have gotten at least some amount of joy out of the gorgeous colors as you worked!

Wow! Congrats on completing the puzzle and using it in such a gorgeous way. This is so beautiful with incredible color. ♥

After three months I put my new bird puzzle (a mere 1000-piecer) back in the box. All the birds were brown and I felt my blood pressure soaring every time I looked at it! You're a model of perseverance--congratulations!

What a beautiful puzzle! And that template IS totally perfect for displaying your finished hard work!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename