Oscraps

AnnaColor-2-26 SpringPlanting
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor-2-26 SpringPlanting

I love that with digital artistry I can create full pages out of a few paltry photos :)
Credits list
**On Sale** starting 3/10 ArtPlay Palette Spring Due Collection, including Spring WordArt
FotoBlendz Overlays 17
Month Review Template Album 5 (calendar and fotoblendz)
Button Threadz 4
MultiMedia Flowers 4
I had 3 pretty uninspiring, but important photos to start with, new plants in our garden. Added Background Solid and Artsy Papers from APP Spring Due.
Found a nice garden photo on Pixabay, made it a sketch, adjusted color, and brushed in some cream on the bridge, then combined all this and blended using FotoBlendz Overlays. Repeated a bit of this on the left.
Framed two photos, blended the third using a FotoBlendz from Month Review. Then added some clip art for heather and azalea.
WordArt and embellishments and journaling complete the scene.
C'est magnifique. Avec le digital, on se rend compte que même les photos ratées peuvent un jour nous servir !;)

Fantastic how you've brought all of those elements together! Great double page!!

Lovely pages and the colors are so beautiful. No signs of it here except the birds are back.

Beautiful spring page! Love the photo treatment and touches of pink! Still brown here, however, I did notice the daffodils are trying to push through!

It definitely says spring! Wonderful work combing the photos and doing the masking to make it all cohesive.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename