Oscraps

AnnaColor 10.22.2021: Made of Moments
isDK

AnnaColor 10.22.2021: Made of Moments

Even to the west the October sky was lit up in pink, and at 7:15 am I didn't hesitate to hop out in my undies to get a quick picture. I had already made the sculpture with the leaves, and I liked how they agreed with each other, and later I went on to work on a torus fractal that reminded me of lace.
Credits list
aA: Paper, this week's release ribbon, wordArt (bonus), FIDTPack2U
three of my fractals, leaves from Roman Jusdado
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-10-22-2021-11-04-2021.34314
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful art! Love what you did with the fractals. Undies?
Thanks. None of the neighbors except directly across can see our front. And they would laugh and laugh but they face the lake and almost never look our way.:D

whoa, so much beautiful gold color here! love the leaf sculpture, the fractals, the layers of color! beautiful interpretation!

belle harmonie des couleurs dans cette page ainsi que celle liée paradoxalement à la disparité des éléments. très jolie page !

Beautiful sculpture and leaf photos. Love the beads and paint samples. Well worth your early sojourn outside in your "undies" for this fab photo

Beautiful sunrise. Good to know the neighbors face another direction. Of course, after seeing the page (you just never know), they may spend more time looking your direction.

Beautiful sunrise. Good to know the neighbors face another direction. Of course, after seeing the page (you just never know), they may spend more time looking your direction.
I wonder if all the neighbors would be friendlier if everybody saw each other in their undies. I think they'd just laugh and laugh. :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename