Oscraps

Anna Love Challenge: You Are My Rock
Miki

Anna Love Challenge: You Are My Rock

Sometimes romantic moments are unexpected, like the time my husband found a heart shaped rock and gave it to me and said, " You are my heart, you are my rock."
Credits list
Month Review Template Album 5 (page 5)
Artplay Palette Embrace Me (paper, transfer, banner)
Artplay Palette Magoa (transfers)
Artplay Palette Christmas Elf (polka dot paper)
MultiMedia Hearts 1
MultiMedia Hearts 4
Red buttons from a variety of Artplay Palette Kits

Process
Page 5 of the Month Review Template Album was opened up. A solid paper from APP Embrace Me was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy paper 4 from the kit was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. Red buttons from a variety of kits were used to create the heart. The image of the rock was extracted with a custom shadow added. Photos were clipped to the frame masks of the template. Transfers from APP Magoa were added and the stains of the templated were recolored. The page was completed by adding hearts, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love love love this! Design, color and especially meaning. The button heart is perfect with the rock.

Someone's been playing in their button jar! ;) It was that heart shaped rock sitting atop your fab buttons heart that caught my eye in the gallery. I love your trio of pictures of you through the years, but it is your story of this unexpected romantic gesture that made me say "aawwwAAA!". LOVE this!

I adore this red and white "love page" - the button heart is to die for as is the romantic story about the rock!

Look at all those red buttons! Great way to use them! Love love love the progression of photos! Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename