Oscraps

Anna Love Challenge - The Days Would Be Cold
isDK

Anna Love Challenge - The Days Would Be Cold

Although there was a lot of concern about new, more deadly strains of coronavirus, the numbers of new cases, deaths, and hospitalizations in the US and globally were all steadily dropping. Our county was doing well, but the total pandemic death toll was close to half a million.
Credits list
aA: Paper, Transfers, Hearts (MM, charcoal, watercolor & threadz), stitchez, brushes
Reactions: DomiD and zlemon
this is wonderful! - love the 3-heart cluster! and great words! It's cold here too, in the 20's in a climate that usually doesn't even see frost. It's odd about the stats - could it be vaccinations are working? Death toll still so high among the elderly.

this is wonderful! - love the 3-heart cluster! and great words! It's cold here too, in the 20's in a climate that usually doesn't even see frost. It's odd about the stats - could it be vaccinations are working? Death toll still so high among the elderly.
Epidemiologists are still very scared. There are always waves although I don't even understand why that is. We're down to where were Nov 1st, still need a lot of caution. 4% fully vaccinated now and 11% one shot. Could be helping some.

Beautifully designed page - love your 3 hearts. Hoping the numbers continue to drop.

I was reading about cautious optimism yesterday. That's what I feel.
Terrific take on the love challenge.

Love your quote and so true, the hearts with stitchez and threatz are so beautiful, I love also the texture, gorgeous pages!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename