Oscraps

Anna Lift - American Goldfinch
lacy

Anna Lift - American Goldfinch

I used mostly Ambages ArtPlay Palette plus some other bits.
I started with my photo and tried at least a half dozen frames and/or foto- blendz to find a combination that satisfied me. I settled on the Framed Mask 5-4 fotoblendz, the Watercolor FotoBlendz 2-3 with the photo clipped to both and ArtsyKardz 4x6-1 jpg clipped to the oval mask sandwiched between the other two. I built up BELOW with the MultiMedia Documents (some layers removed), ArtsyKardz, transfers and lace, and ABOVE I added the elements, splatter and title. At some point in time, I added Ambages Solid Paper1 just above the background layer.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Ambages (Solid Paper1, lace1, splatter1)
Ambages ArtsyKardz (6x6-2, 4x6-1 (jpg clipped to frame mask), 4x6-1 psd file, some layers removed, others rearranged, 4x3-2 jpg file)
MultiMedia Documents 3-2
Framed Mask 5-4 (fotboblendz only)
Oval Frame 1-2
WaterColor Fotoblendz 2-3
Laced Frames 1-2, blend mode Linear Burn w/ ArtsyKardz 4x3-2 clipped to it)
MultiMedia Documents 6-1J tape
MultiMedia Documents 7-2 G, M, L (threadz, heart, shadow)
MultiMedia Documents 8-3 (threadz, button, corner, twig)
Beautiful framing. Love the lace and how you extended the background at the top. Very pretty page.

Fabulous job on choosing and combining so many transfers, elements etc.
Love the yellow bird.

Is that your bird, I can hear him whistling here, I told him to go to his owner, he won't listen :p But now without nonsense, this composition is awesome, so well done, love it!

Love your layout and photo! I have American Goldfinches in my back yard but never seem to be able to get a good picture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename