Oscraps

Anna Color, Tilly & the Cows
lacy

Anna Color, Tilly & the Cows

The first few years we had Tilly, she was obsessed with the cows and was always trying to get a kiss. When we finally got comfortable letting her run free in the pasture, she couldn't care less, and never bothered them.

I started with Page 2 of the Stitched Template Pack, clipping my photos and one Artsy Kardz to the masks. Added Arbre Solid Paper 2 below the template layers. Added MultiMedia Leaves 6-2 above the template layers along with the journaling and Seasons Word Art No. 1 More Please. Added a few Arbre brushes around the edges in light brown.
Reactions: ksacry
Your layout is amazing! I love how you let the beautiful photos be the true stars of your layout! The simple cluster at the bottom is perfect! It adds just the right amount of decor to this phenomenon layout!

Cute photos! The stitched template is great for this type of page. I like what you did with the background.

This is adorable! Like many, sound like Tilly just wanted what she couldn't have :) When we walked Cher through a cow pasture once, within seconds she was rolling in a cow pie :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename