Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge -Revisited
JoanK

Anna Color Challenge -Revisited

I kept thinking that I was not crazy about the Wordart in a frame for my original layout, so I re-worked it a bit. I welcome any comments - better? or keep the original?
Credits list
AA Beach Template Album 1-18
APP Sea Life
APP Rainbow
All links provided with original layout
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
pretty photo, blending and background! I like the title in the frame :) I would suggest a soft-colored paper clipped to the frame to give some background to the title - hope this helps!

I love all the pretty blues and your brushwork & texturing around the photo --- all allowing that rainbow to be the literal star of the show! I adore your cluster on the lower left.
I don't know about the 'other image', but it's hard for me to imagine it can be better than this one!

Les deux pages sont très réussies, avec pour moi une préférence pour la première, le titre dans le cadre était original, peut-être une des couleurs de l'arc en ciel en fond de cadre au lieu du gris ?

I like how you positioned this wordart because it frames the tree and gives the eye a leading place to start when enjoying the design. It also seems more in keeping with the organic shapes of the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
JoanK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename