Oscraps

Anna color challenge: 8-21--9-03  Spotted towhee
M

Anna color challenge: 8-21--9-03 Spotted towhee

for me birding has been very slow....the quarantine led to my favorite places closed, summer came with heat and normal birding slump, then the wildfires and smoke in N California. The last couple of days I have attempted to get my mojo back and spent time creating pages for the birds I have seen during this unusual time.

CREDITS: AASPN: APP archive transfer 3 & art stroke 2, grow fresh button, button threads 2, different strokes, APP higgle foliage, taped textures 1-4
Here in NY we had a good migration in the Spring and fingers are crossed for another good one this Fall. In the meantime, am enjoying all the neighborhood birds taking advantage of our feeder and birdbath. Stay safe--my daughter and spouse lived in SF for almost a decade and their reports of the fires and ash were truly frightening. Love your page and that spotted towhee!

I have attempted to take some bird feeders but thaen we got some exremely hot weather. I hope I can try again this fall. Wonderful captures

Beautiful photos of the birds and birdbath! Love the background paper. Stay safe!

We don't usually see this bird in the east but I have seen it out west! it is gorgeous! lovely page! hoping birding gets better and fires end!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marye
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout