Oscraps

Anna Color - APP Romance
lacy

Anna Color - APP Romance

Photo Credit: Pexels, Secret Garden
After finding the roses photo on Pexels, I started with the Romance Artsy Layered Template, removing the small frames, text boxes and title. I also hue adjusted the blue layers to green. Placed Romance Solid paper 5 below the template layers. I clipped the photo to fotoblendz Autumn Romance 1-3, turned off the edges layer, adjusted the hue to green of the leaves layer, duplicated it and changed blend mode to linear light. Placed MultiMedia Romance 1-2, added the leaves element underneath, and word transfer, word art (erasing 'note' and add wood word 'note'.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Romance (paper, Artsy Layered Template, green leaves element)
Love WordArt Mix No. 4 (word transfer enchant, wood word Note, word art Love Note)
Autumn Romance Fotoblendz No. 1
MultiMedia Romance No. 1
Those roses are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the blending and the ghosted text in the background! So beautiful!

This is so beautiful - delicately done! I absolutely love it!! The key cluster is a lovely touch!

Beautiful page! Love how you used the challenge colours and the placement of your multi-media element is perfect

Ok, so you are going to need to give me a blending lesson or two!! This is wonderful! I love the faded/ghosted text, I feel like I am looking into a smoky mirror. Just wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename