Oscraps

Anna Color, A Girl with a Goal
lacy

Anna Color, A Girl with a Goal

An homage to Marleen's minimalistic awesomeness (It's harder than it looks :).

Photo credit: Unsplash, Paulo Evangelista

I started with the photo, extracting the boot/leg, placed on Shine Solid paper 3 with drop shadow, duplicated with blend mode Multiply @ 59%. I added two copies of Anew Stripe Paper, reduced size, with Natalie frame 2 reduced and placed below both paper copies. Embellished with Splatters, NLD Paint Splat, elements, button threadz, word art (glitter, color, stroke, bevel/emboss, and drop shadow), script tease3.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Shine (solid paper)
ArtPlay Palette Anew (stripe paper) Included in the New Years ValuePack 2
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer (blue beads, blue button)
Adventure WordART Mix 1 ScriptTease
Splatters No. 11
MultiMedia Balloons 4 (dotted ribbon/shadow)
Button Threadz 2
Oscraps Collab YouGoGirl: Natali Designs (frame), AFT Designs (word art), NLD Designs (paint splat)
Those are pretty awesome boots. Love the sequin sprinkle! and the shadow under the paper pieces.

Wow
what a super creative page! I love this electric blue and the originality of this crop of the photo.
Bravo

The color combo is electrifying... and yes, I agree with you... minimalistic pages, for all their apparent simplicity, are hard to create.

Are this your boots? A great extraction, beautiful colors, I love the white space!
No, not my boots, unfortunately, I could never wear those heels, even decades ago. :) Thanks for your comments.

Thank you all, ladies, for your comments. You give me courage to continue getting out of my box.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename