Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artsy-stains-fotoinspired-beachlife.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artsy-stains-fotoinspired-beachlife.jpg

A collection of photos from the weekend, supplemented by new Artsy Stains 14. I had a lot of photos, so to keep it simple I used 2 pages from FotoInspired Template pack 3A, simply resized for 8x10.
I clipped photos to frames, arranging to distribute the blues and oranges.
Did a couple of extractions by adding a copy of the photo. reverse masking, then brushing in the extraction.
A few embellishments added for theme and movement and color buddies.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3A
Artsy Stains 14
MultiMedia Flowers 13
Memories WordArt Mix No 2 ("life", in Color Burn mode)
ArtPlays Rainbow, Remembrances Tres Bon (dimensional elements)
ArtPlays En Route, Plage (label words)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Wow! What gorgeous photos! Those sunset pictures are amazing! The blues and the oranges from your photo really popped and drew my attention right away! I had to take a closer look! I also love how you extracted the vehicles in your photos! They seem to be driving off for some fun!

Wow! What gorgeous photos! Those sunset pictures are amazing! The blues and the oranges from your photo really popped and drew my attention right away! I had to take a closer look! I also love how you extracted the vehicles in your photos! They seem to be driving off for some fun!
Thank you! All the skies and sunsets are untouched color! I'm very lucky to be able to see sunsets every day, as long as it's not foggy :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename