Oscraps

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Flanuer-Apple-Blossoms-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Flanuer-Apple-Blossoms-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I was inspired the pink flower in the APP Flaneur which put me in mind of my apple tree.
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 5 above the background Layer.
Transfer – Used Edge 1 in the upper left corner and Transfer 5 in the lower right corner.
Frames – Light Leaks Frames 2 and 3 though I didn’t use all the layers and I played with the blend modes on the light leak’s layers.
Photos – I used the Object Selection tool to extract the tree and used the eraser tool to remove some of the background. I placed it on the page and applied a Darker Color Blend Mode. Then I used Layer>Create Clipping Mode to attach photos of apple blossoms to the Light Leaks Frames.
Brushes – I used the pink Flower element to create a Brush Preset. I painted falling blossoms below the tree. Then I used several different brushes which I painted under the tree. They were painted green to look like foliage.
Elements cluster title -I kept it simple with just the white ribbon, the wordart and two copies of the pink flower.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
506 KB
Date taken
Wed, 31 May 2023 11:57 AM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout