Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-value-pack-medley-november-ksacry Up In The Air
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-value-pack-medley-november-ksacry Up In The Air

Construction: I used Artsy Layered Template No 297 without the frames. The green colors in the transfers were changed to a brown. The template’s solid background paper was used with Fabric Textures No 1 #3, 4 & 5.
I placed FotoBlendz Overlays No 20 #2, grouping and turning off several layers. I clipped my composite photo to the group (My photo and a Public Domain PxHere photo with a different background).
For the cluster, I placed the ArtPlay Palette Patriarch button element, ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn Leaf element, and MultiMedia Leaves No 4 #3 over the top of SketchedLeaves No 1 #3.
I used Onward WordART Mix No 1 “UpInTheAir” among ScatteredLeaves No 1 #5 to finish the page.
Credits list
The ValuePack Medley November 2022 is On Sale through November
ValuePack Medley November 2022
Artsy Layered Template No 297
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch
Onward WordART Mix No 1

aA Classic ArtPlay Wild Autumn Collection is On Sale until November 16th at 9am EST
AnnaRelease 2 October 2015
ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn
Multimedia Leaves No 4

ArtPlay Frondescence Collection with BONUS is On Sale Now for a limited time.
ArtPlay Frondescence
FotoBlendz Overlays No 20

On Sale for a limited Time:
SketchedLeaves No 1
ScatteredLeaves No 1

Other supply used:
Fabric Textures No 1
This is just so beautiful! The bird in flight photo is amazing, and I love the LO design and textures.

Lovely composition! Beautifully done, love the airiness achieved by the photo blending and the title, with just a bit of embellishments!

Great capture of the bird in flight! Love the diagonal design and blending. Beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename