Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Mt Hood Trip
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Mt Hood Trip

For the next phase of my "This is Summer" travel album, we spent the week at Mt Hood (only an hour away from our house, but a world away).
I added another ArtPlay Palette - Mountain High (an all-time favorite) but continued to use the Travel Template pages in order. This is page 10, perfect because it has two FotoBlendz - I just spread out the frames across the pages.
A simple page - clip photos, color stains, add just a few thematic embellishments in visual triangles and color buddies.
For the Frame set on the right, I used 3 copies of the photo - one clipped to the top mask, one clipped to the bottom mask, and a third clipped to the top frame, reverse masked, then used a small hard brush to brush in bits of Oz and his mama for continuity across the frame.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
I love your pops of red color and gnome photo. Looks like a peaceful family time!

Such a nicely planned trip. If we were closer, I'd be devo0uring all the details to go there, Exactly how we do our own Fourths. Quiet please, Yes! :cool:

I love the welcome to the hood sign and your creative framing of Oz and his mom on the right. The little bit of over lap of the photo over the frame is very effective.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename