Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Project 2002Joan Robillard-Page 13.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Project 2002Joan Robillard-Page 13.jpg

I have started my aA Project 2022. It is not my first year, so I feel like an old hand. One thing I know is that I will review these pages for errors and constantly find them. So, if you see something amiss, please let me know. The steps I list here are pretty much what I do for every page but if I so something different I will adjust my description for that page.
Start – I always start with the template
Photos – I add my photos to the frames and the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Paper – I added Solid Paper 4 from Wellspring over the background layer.
Stains and other layers – I color these layers using Edit>Fill so they match what is nearby or if foliage I color to try to resemble foliage.
Elements – I placed the heart and daisy from Bespoke and the oval fastener from Ambages to make a simple cluster. I placed the scatter from Oscraps Live Life.
Transfers – I put Artsy Transfer 1 from Ambages at the top of my page.
Journaling – Added a quote from Henry Miller about the Blue hour and journaled about capturing a photo of beauty about having fun with composition.
Title – Typed “Captured” for title.
To finish up I made sure I didn’t have and edges of my photos showing that the font was consistent (I use 12 PT because I will print at 10x10. I have adjusted or added drop shadows where necessary. Make sure nothing is beyond the Guidelines. I will remember as the days go one other thing I want to check.
I love these Aa projects, but never take enough pictures to fill up all those pages.
Love that you do this regularly!

I love these Aa projects, but never take enough pictures to fill up all those pages.
Love that you do this regularly!
Have you seen my Extra project this year. It's one picture per page. It's from one picture I took that day. Nice place to start. A description of my December up to Christmas. You don't have to use the templates. Hope you think about it and about joining us next year.

I want to know more about the helicopter. A sculpture? Love the blue of areas of vibrant blue.
I took a picture of a medical helicopter at the hospital, a picture of the waterski jump, and what you don't see on the scrap page, a picture of the guy lift equipment trimming by tree and extracted helicopter and equipment and made a composition photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename