Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-month-review-template-6 August
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-month-review-template-6 August

The water works at our local park (which were off for 2 years during the pandemic) have continued to be a big hit for Oz. A continuation of my "This is Summer" theme, so continued the use of palettes - Alfresco here, with FotoInspired 2X travel-themed frames.
The large photos were captured with the splashes - Oz's other grandma thought these were magical photos, so I included them as focal images, clipped to the FotoBlendz 's, stains colored green.
Photo of eating yogurt from his daycare, enhanced in Adobe Express.
On the right photo clipped to FotoBlendz frame, then a vertical splash from raw pixel added.
My new favorite technique for a black title - make a copy of the title, fill with white, nudge, then add drop shadow to the white (if you add drop shadows to black titles, they look too bold and muddy).
The triple frame looked a bit too bold in white, so I clipped Alfresco Artsy Kardz to them.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Cute photos, as always. Love your little calendar with dates circled and the water splashes.

What a gorgeous double spread! I can see how happy he is with the water park!

How has time ticked away so fast? Wonderful documentation, as always, of the world of Oz. (Love the headgear!)

That big photo on the left is fantastic! I also thing the great photo of the water on the right is a perfect balance.

Adorable! Love the yogurt in the hair! He really looks like he's enjoying the water park.

Oh my goodness he is getting so big. Still just as cute as ever. Fun layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename