APP Frolic Bonus Release - Tree
Frolic Artsy Kardz 6x6 No. 2
Artsy Transfers Frolic No. 3,1
Holiday WordArt Cluster 1-6
APP Tinge FotoGlows
UrbanStitchez No.14_1
MultiMediaHoliday No.7-5; 7_4
Star Presets No. 1

APP Frolic Solid No. 5 is the background. Multiple copies of the photo was clipped to layers of the 6x6 Frolic Artsy Kardz. The back layer of the card is deactivated. The card was inserted into the document. The Artsy transfers were placed behind the card. Stitchez were added to the straight edge. FotoGlows were used to brighten the photo. The vertical word cluster was added to the edge. The Star brush was colored to match the transfer.

Thank you for looking!
What a beautiful page! I love you your gorgeous cluster surrounds your photo and I love the little stars!

Gorgeous layout! i really like how you have the stitching across the top and bottom of the photo!

Love the horizontal stitching top and bottom. And the drum she's holding on her finger, I can't tell if it's it the photo or your addition. Magnificent!

I love this fantastic Christmas page, the little girl look so very sweet, a great composition! Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas Nancy! Christmas Tree

Last edited:
A sweet photo and I love the sparkle of lights you've added, and of course the red stars and holly berries. Merry Christmas, Nancy. ;)

Love your lift. What a sweet photo. The Santa hat at the little grin. Wonderful use of the red stars.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename