Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-sayonara-portiere-diane-bamboo.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-sayonara-portiere-diane-bamboo.jpg

A combination of the Sayonara and Portiere collections to capture a fun story.
Background - the "solid", very textured Paper 4 from Portiere, turned 90 degrees, color changed to a green/brown.
Blended photo - a MySketch (iPhone app) photo clipped to a custom mask (created from Portiere Transfers and Brushes), then another copy of the full color photo reverse masked and brushed through from underneath. Finally, a copy of the panda/bamboo photo (from Pixabay) used to add more green and bamboo.
A bamboo cluster from Jen Maddocks design used to divide the page and allow the Deckled Frame (from Sayonara) photo to peek through.
A trio of Custom clusters created.
Credits list
ArtPlay Sayonara Collection
ArtPlay Portiere Collection
Bamboo cluster from Jen Maddocks design (very old!)
Panda Photo from Pixabay (Oz is very in to Stillwater, a lovely old zen panda :) )
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Cute story. I'm glad you found the bamboo. Love your storybook-like bamboo creation and the how only the photo on the right is full color. It's very dynamic-draws me right there as I start my journey around the page.

This is priceless. You should write children's books. But I guess you already do. :) Love everything about this!

Love the story, the bamboo looks great and the photos are so cute, great blending, a super page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename