Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Rudeneja-collection-ksacry Cle Elum October
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Rudeneja-collection-ksacry Cle Elum October

Text in Baskerville Old Face font reads: October 17, 2015 It was the most gorgeous October in my memory. We had a girl's weekend out at Patty's "cabin" in the Cle Elum woods.

Construction: I started with the Artsy Layered Template No 258. I added ArtPlay Palette Rudeneja Solid Paper #2 and increased the saturation for the background.
I used Artsy Transfers Rudeneja #3 & 5 and some ArtPlay Palette Rudeneja Transfers, replacing some of the template transfers. I changed the coloring of some of the transfers to a gold to better match my layout.
I added ArtsyEdge Frames No 2 #2 under the template’s frames, substituting Fotomask #2 from Stitched Template Pack No 1 #1, to which I clipped my photo. This created a more “grunge” look to the photo.
I clipped my other photos to the template’s frame masks, deleting one frame and moving the top frame.
I added the stitching from Stitched Template Pack No 1 #1, masking out some of the stitches, holes and shadows.
For the cluster, I used parts of the ArtPlay Palette Rudeneja elements with the title “Life” wood word from Change WordART Mix No. 1. I duplicated the wood word, used blend mode Linear Burn, and changed the color to better match my layout.
Credits list
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
How fun! I do think that this has been a spectacular October here too! Great photos and page.

Looks like a great time in a perfect place during autumn. I like the grungy look on the big photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Rudeneja-collection-ksacry-cle-elum-october_600.jpg
File size
249.2 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout