Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Project 2022 -Joan Robillard-Extra Page 1.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Project 2022 -Joan Robillard-Extra Page 1.jpg

Inspiration – I may do a second book that will be different. If I take a photo I will create a page based on that photo and sometimes I will add other older photos. I won't use the project templates and if I print it will be individual pages in page protectors' nut for now it is just an experiment.
Start – Scenic template8.18
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 5 above the background layer
Photo - I placed the photo above the mask layer and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask
Elements – I added a snow flake a few times and then I used the Magic wand to select an outline of the flake and on a separate layer added a stroke. I used the stroke layer to add several more flakes.
Cluster – Started with lace, added two hearts and a clock
Title – used December Sky font to create a title.
Journaling – A description of the picture and a poem by Raymond A Foss.
I did a little finishing up by adding drop shadows where appropriate and adjusting others.
I love the idea of your book. Love the way the sky looks here and you kept it looking like a combination of warm and cold. Nicely done!

Such a cool dusky quality to your photo, and your book ideas sound great, but I know what you mean about not being sure, I'm noodling over book options myself, which means pages aren't necessarily getting done ;-)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename