Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-prismatic-collection-ksacry-Stonehenge
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-prismatic-collection-ksacry-Stonehenge

A favorite stop on Washington's Highway 14, is the replica of Stonehenge. This time Mount Hood was obscured by wildfire smoke, so I took pictures of the flowers overlooking the Columbia Gorge.
Maryhill Stonehenge, a full-scale replica built by museum founder Sam Hill. Erected as the nation’s first WWI memorial to those who died in the service of their country during the Great War, Hill’s Stonehenge Memorial is a monument to heroism and peace.

Construction: I started with Scenic Layered Template Album No 7, pages 6 & 7, and used ArtPlay Palette Prismatic Solid Paper #1 for the background. I duplicated the paper and used blending mode Multiply to add more depth to the paper’s texture and color.
I clipped my photos to the template’s fotoblendz layers.
I removed the Scenic templates frame and used 2 frames from FotoInspired Template Pack 2Z #8. I clipped my 2 photo’s to the frame masks.
I recolored some template layers and added ArtsyPaint No. 12 #7.
For the left cluster, I used MultiMedia Hygge No. 1 #5.
For the right cluster, I used the small heart from the MultiMedia Hygge No. 1 #5, rotated and slightly enlarged, with the ArtPlay Palette Prismatic Twig element. I extracted one of the flowers from my photo and added a drop shadow.
Credits list
The Scenic Layered Template Album No 7 is On Sale Now for a limited time.
Scenic Layered Template Album No 7
aA Classic ArtPlay Prismatic Collection is On Sale September 14 to September 28 at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 25 October 2019
aA Classic ArtPlay Hygge Collection is On Sale September 21st to October 5th at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 31 March 2017
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Z will be On Sale for a limited time.
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Z

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Prismatic
Scenic Layered Template Album No 7
ArtsyPaint No. 12
MultiMedia Hygge No. 1
What a wonderful double page layout! The two pages go so nicely together and that photo of you taking pictures, in the center, is the perfect touch!

The Stonehenge looks like a nice tribute to my Grandfather's generation, and I love your earthy sunflowers and photos of the two of you tucked into your pages. Those fires are just no fun.

Great photos...glad that you decided to focus on the flowers! Love the addition of the pictures of the photographers in action. Great layout!

This is an awesome spread! I love the repetition in the photos, and how the yellow traveled across the gutter to the right page. The use of scale and proportion is terrific too. I am banking ideas for my new album so you might see this spread lifted!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename