Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Prismatic - collection-Joan Robillard-flowers.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Prismatic - collection-Joan Robillard-flowers.jpg

Inspiration _ I am trying hard to regain my creative Mojo. So this is another attempt.
Start- File>New 12X12 300
Paper – Solid Paper 3 added above the background layer
Mask – Prismatic Fotoblendz 1.4 was placed on the page
Photo – Attached the picture of flowers to the mask layer of the template using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I colored some of the layers to match the photo and turned off one layer. Then I used the Object selection tool to extract a flower from another photo and placed it under and the fotoblendz but peeking out at the top left.
Elements – I added Multimedia Document 5.3 Underneath the photo but dragged the ribbon above the photo. Then I recolored using Ctrl U.
Transfers – Placed the Goldleaves 1 under the photos showing on top. Then the Splatters2 I put in the upper right corner and reduced the opacity to 45%
Words – Used the bead word “Color” for a title. I erased part of the Urbanthreadz so it looked to go under the ribbon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
295.8 KB
Date taken
Fri, 16 September 2022 2:44 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout