Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-New-years-collection-ksacry Blacksmith
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-New-years-collection-ksacry Blacksmith

I use to have horses and the farrier would come regularly. It always fascinated me to watch him work.
Text Reads: Farrier is now usually applied specifically to a blacksmith who specializes in shoeing horses, a skill that requires not only the ability to shape and fit horseshoes, but also the ability to clean, trim, and shape a horse's hooves.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Anew Solid Paper #1. I added some layers (no frames) from Artsy Template MultiPack No 2 #10. I placed Number FotoBlendz No 1 #7 and clipped the modified photo (I used several PS filters and revised coloring). I brushed areas of the fotoblendz to best conform to my photo.
To fill in areas of the canvas, I added numerous transfers, overlays and art strokes from the ArtPlay Palette Anew, and ArtsyTransfers Anew.
I placed the ArtPlay Palette Anew Frame under the transfers on the right edge with blend mode Linear Burn. I also placed Artsy Clocks No 4 #4 under the transfers for the left edge.
For the title, I used Celebrate WordART Mix No 2 Wood Word “life” with the word art “memories” from #8 and ButtonThreadz No 1 #15.
For the cluster, I used the ArtPlay Palette Anew Star, Flower and Amber Button with part of Artsy Clocks No4 #3.
I added Celebrate WordART Mix No 2 ScriptTease and Word Transfers underneath with Sparkle Dots No 1 scattered about the layout.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What a wonderful photo. It has a nostalgic feel to it. Love the way the elements flow along the outside of the photo mask.

Fabulous blending and I love how you have blended the frame under the transfers very effective.

Gorgeous blending! Brings back memories of our horse, Leo. Love the blended frame.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename