Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Glacial-collection-ksacry Brr
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Glacial-collection-ksacry Brr

I've been having fun modifying my photos in PS. Here I took my photo taken on Jan 4th near Snohomish WA, with no snow on the ground as it is 40-50° F. I brought it into Photoshop's Neural Filter Landscape Winter and then added the barn after (photo by Bonnie Moreland on StockSnap UMZHZTML7N) because the filter does strange things to buildings.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Glacial Solid Paper #5. I placed ArtsyTransfers Glacial #2. I clipped the photo to the transfers White Paint layer. I then duplicated the paint layer, rotated and clipped the same photo to the left, bringing in some of the clouds and more of the landscape.
I added the MultiMedia Winter No 2 # 5 in the lower area and MultiMedia Winter No 2 # 1 & #2 to form the Title Cluster in the upper right. The “Brr” metal word and “The Silence is Beautiful” is from Winter WordMix No 1.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Your use of texture, stamps and color on your layouts is simply amazing! This is another gorgeous layout! Your blended photo and background really make you feel the chill in the air!

Splendid - love the wintery feel in this layout.
And I heart the clouds echoing the snowy field.

This is fantastic! I need to try out the filters, haven't had a chance yet. Looks like an authentic winter landscape to me. Love the tiny doily snowflakes and the blue smudged paint at the bottom.

Looks fantastic! i love how the sky turned out and how the tail of the string leads right into the wintery scene.

Love your creativity here. I never would have guessed your process.
:cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata