Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-scenic-template-album-8-diane-cocoa.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-scenic-template-album-8-diane-cocoa.jpg

I got inspiration from Viv, who used the Scenic Album for a portrait. My large photo is not really a portrait, but I love the way it worked.
The Scenic FotoBlendz (page 17) is on the right, with stains and lace duplicated to provide greater coverage. Frame moved to the left and enlarged, then another portrait frame from the album added.
ArtPlay Kitschmas provided reindeer transfers and the background.
Then I just needed a title and elements.
Search "holiday" and used MM Holiday 7 ion lower corner, making it a bit smaller.
Title was tricky, but there's been a wonderful story about Oz and hot cocoa recently, which I included next to the title. Finished with stars from Frolic Transfers.
Oh, is this kid always having fun? love this photos, magical.
We certainly try to make sure he's always having fun. He's at an age (22 months) where so much is new, and he loves learning about things and talking about them. Thank you!

I like the lace texture in your blended photo. It's like you get to explore some of this magic all over again with Oz. :D
The other day my daughter said, I don't know how you tend to this 25-lb battery all day. I said what's hard about playing and talking like a kid all day, with a 2-hour nap in between ;-)

Another day that made me smile. Of course he'd want to touch those wonderful reindeer! Love the reindeer transfer, the fun sprinkle of stars, and the little red word strip.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename