Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-diane-PTA8-december1.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-frolic-diane-PTA8-december1.jpg

Project 2022 - December 1
I am trying to do 2 sets of pages for Project 2022, one my annual "December Daily", and the other something else ;-) THis page was easier than the other.

Project 2022 makes things easy - I chose Project Template Album 8 page 2, putting the FotoBlendz on the left and frames on the right (a favorite way to adapt the 12x12 template to 8x10), used the daily prompt from Anna, then played with everything for 2-3 days :)
Nothing tricky here - clipped photos, using Artsy Kardz in the back frames, then worked on balance and flow with Transfers, Stars (NEW!) and MM elements.
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Oh wow - this is fantastic!! I love the fairy tale quality it gives with the twinkling lights on the tree, and the inventive way you did your journaling!

Love, love, love your Christmas pages, beautiful and cozy photos, love all the things you added, awesome!!

Absolutely superb. As festive as a plate of Christmas cookies! I love how you decked the photo at top right with the ribbons. Really, so cool!

Wonderful. How sweet that Oz hugs each element before placing it on the tree. Holidays must be a whole new kind of wonderful with a little grand around.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename