Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-de-novo-collection-ksacry Story
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-de-novo-collection-ksacry Story

Text Reads: 4 generations Carnation, WA 1976

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette De Novo Solid Paper #2 with paper #1 overlaid and blended with Soft Light for the background.
I clipped a photo by Monika Stawowy free on PxHere (an abstract blurred sunlight) to the entire group of De Novo FotoBlendz No 1 placed in the upper left area and adjusted the color to match.
I then placed two ArtsyKardz De Novo #1 6x6 at the top edge of the page and #1 6x4 at the right edge of the page, removing some layers and moving some. I duplicated the leaves from ArtsyKardz De Novo #1 6x6 and placed at the left edge.
I clipped my generations photo to a custom mask made with various AnnaBlendz Artsy No 4 brushes placed in the center of the converging ArtsyKardz. I used Black & White and Sepia Photo Filter adjustments on the photo.
I added paper textures and splatter brushes along with Beginning WordART Mix No 2 Script Transfer 1 to fill in areas. I added a matching teal solid color 12 x 12 layer over the top with blend Mode Vivid Light and reduced Fill of 25% to enhance the teal colors in the layout.
I added the “always” paper strip from the ArtPlay Palette De Novo, adding a drop shadow and blend mode Multiply.
For the cluster, I used the ArtPlay Palette De Novo Felt Flower, UrbanThreadz, the Beginning WordART Mix No 2 “The Chapters of a story”, erasing the word “story”, with the Wood Word “story” duplicated with blend mode Color Burn.
Text Font is PeaAubrey.
Lucky to have a photo like this one. I don't and can only wish. I LOVE the lace from the wonderful background creating contrast over the wood paneling. And the rust is nice with these blue-greens. ;)

Gorgeous use of the De Novo palette. I love all the turquoise with just a pop of the brick red. And my eye went straight to the blurred bokeh top left, fantastic treatment!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename