Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Milieu-Free-Range.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Milieu-Free-Range.jpg

Inspiration-Driving home from the dentist Monday I came upon the free ranging Guinea Hens. Usually, I only see 3 or 4 but there were at least 8 and they were so noisy and in the road. I took a ton of pictures knowing they would make a fun page.
Frames -Placed the four frames from Artsy layered template 292.
Mask – First I put FotoblendzOverlay 4.4 on the page and even though I rotated it didn’t work with my photo. So, I added 4.3 and grouped them.
Photo – I attached my photo to the mask group using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I moved the two masks around until I displayed my photo the way I wished. But part of the mask wasn’t covered and peaked out on the other side of the frames.
Paper – Added Artsy Paper 4 so the art would help contain the focal photo but enlarged it so it would better do the job. Then I put Solid 4 over the Artsy paper with a blend mode of a linear burn and an opacity of 40%. The mask the photo is attached to extended beyond the photo on the other side frames, so I attached Solid Paper 1 to the mask below the photo.
Elements – Created a cluster using the clock, leaves, ribbon, lavender, and the word strip phenomenal. Then added the car from Cosmopolis which I turned purple using Ctrl>U. I entwined the various elements. I tucked the rabbit behind the cluster.
Transfer - Transfer 4 was placed on the left edge.
Title – Typed Free Range for the title.
Journal –
A forest bird never wants a cage. ~ Henrik Ibsen

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating