Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-flock-ksacry Blessed
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-flock-ksacry Blessed

I got a 2x extender for my 100-400 zoom lens and I was trying it out on my backyard Juncos hopping around in the snow. The doubler impressed me with its range. This photo was taken at 800mm. I wasn’t laying in the snow for this picture and no birds were scared, as I was warm behind my glass door (I'm a fair weather photographer).

Construction: I formed the background using ArtPlay MiniPalette Serein Artsy Paper #2 (hue adjustment) and Solid Paper #3 (Multiply blend mode). Then I placed the Flock FotoBlendz No 1 #3 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer. I recolored FotoBlendz layers and added ArtPlay MiniPalette Serein transfers above and below the photo to complete the background.
I placed the branch from MultiMedia Birds No 2 #3 at the bottom of the bird.
The cluster is comprised of: MultiMedia Birds No 2 #4 FotoGlow, MultiMedia Birds No 2 #3 Button, ArtPlay Mini Serein Branch, ArtPlay Palette Flock Rust Button, Leaf 2, Acorns and paper strip WA. The Gather WordART Mix No 2 BeadedThreadz finished the layout.
Credits list
The aAClassic ArtPlay Flock Collection is On Sale Now through December 7th
ArtPlay Flock Collection

ArtPlay Palette Flock
Flock FotoBlendz No 1
MultiMedia Birds No 2
Gather WordART Mix No 2
The ArtPlay MiniPalette Serein is free with purchase of the aA Project 2022 course.
  • Haha
Reactions: Marleen and lacy
So much difference a long lens makes. This is wonderful. Your photo, extraction, and how you used the elements to play beautifully with the transfer. ;)

Beautiful Kathy! I have been wondering about the extenders. Love the lighting effects behind the bird, really make it pop! Beautiful colors.

That's a long way away! Nice shot. Beautiful lighting and I like the way you've put the cluster above the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename