Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-aspera-Michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-aspera-Michelle.jpg

Just Perfect

Created with the Artplay Aspera Collection On Sale now with a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until January 11, 2023 at 9am EST.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Aspera
Artsy Layered Template No.302
Life WordART Mix No.1
MultiMedia Stars No.2

Process An Artsy paper was placed on top of the Background Layer of a 12x12 inch layout. My Focal Image was placed on top of the Background and Blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. Frames from Artsy Layered Template No.302 (not included in this Collection) were placed on top. Supporting images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. The cake image was blended via and Layer Mask and Brushes and a Darker Color Blending Mode was applied. Transfers, Overlays and BrushWork were placed onto the page. Dimensional elements and WordART were placed onto the layout. Journaling completed the page.
I love your blended background with the pops of blue and coral! So pretty! I also love your photo that you used for your back layer! It all came together to make a beautiful page!

Wonderful main photo blending! I like your cake blended into the background but still showing an arc in contrast to the frame's straight edges.

beautiful page! effective design heads! photo very successful treatment! adorable girl!

Beautiful blending and love all the colors in the background. Such happy smiles on all of you.

Happy Birthday, DJ! A happy page celebrating a special occasion. Fabulous blending.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename