Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Aspera collection-Joan Robillard.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Aspera collection-Joan Robillard.jpg

Start – File>New 12X12 300
Frames – Took the frames from the Arsty Layered Template 278 and moved to my page
Mask – Put Multilayered Fotoblendz 7.4 to the left of the frames
Photos – I add my focal photo to each layer of the Fotoblendz and two more photos to the mask layer of the frame using Layer>Crete Clipping Mask.
Paper – I added Solid Paper 4 and then Solid Paper 3 set at Blend Mode Linear Light.
Transfer – Added Artsy Transfer 1 Under the focal photo – turned of some layers and moved others until I was satisfied the picture was contained.
Elements – I put the twig alongside the framed photos. Put the Multimedia Stars 2.2 on the left side of the focal photo but exchanged the button for a star from another Multimedia Stars.
Journaling – I leave for work as early as I can. Sometimes the stars are out. another time you try to see them through the fog. It is all part of the beauty of the early morning. And seeing it I am at peace. – placed under the focal photo.
Title – Used the wordart See the stars for a title below the multimedia star
Brushes – Added Brush 1 in white below the title. Looped UrbanThreadz 1.3 on the right edges of the framed photos
Reactions: Applechick
What a gorgeous layout! Your photos are amazing! I really love the way you blended the photo and the word art and stars on the edge!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename