Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-anna-release-21-october-2016-ksacry Samish Bay
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-anna-release-21-october-2016-ksacry Samish Bay

Text Reads: Standing on the shore of Samish Bay, the total quiet surrounds me, except the lapping of the waves. I can almost imagine being in a far distant land, maybe an island, lost in beauty and time.
Nov 21, 2020 Larrabee State Park, WA

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Hinterland Solid Paper #1 as the background and added ScriptTease Fall Overlays No 3 #4, colored brown and rotated.
I added ArtsyTransfers Hinterland #1, removed all but 4 transfer layers, grouped the layers and clipped my photo to the group to form the right side of the photo. I then added ArtsyTransfers Hinterland #2, removed all but 6 transfer, stain & texture layers, grouped the layers and clipped my photo to the group.
I added ArtsyTransfers Hinterland #3 & #4 above the photo, removing some layers.
I added white Clouds No 3 #2 to the upper left corner.
For the cluster, I placed ArtPlay Palette Hinterland elements with Warm Glows No 8 #2 underneath.
I used Adventure WordART Mix No 2 Wood Word Day to finish the page.
So lovely! Love the way the gold frames the photo, a beautiful spot! Great little title and journaling cluster! Nice work!

Nice capture of the reflection on the water and I love the yellow in the foreground.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename