Oscraps

anna-aspnes--art-play-wildgrass-digital-art  Seaside Dunes
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes--art-play-wildgrass-digital-art Seaside Dunes

We made a somewhat spontaneous trip to Seaside for the Labor Day weekend. Lots of great photos - these enabled me to use the new Wild Grass brushes.

Since this is another in my "This is Summer" travel series, I used the same palettes as previously - ArtPlays Aubade and Ambages, and the Travel Template Album, but for the large photo I used Scenic Template Album.
I colored and placed stains, added some Wild Grass Brushes, and just a few embellishments.
Word art from Ambages and Ambages Bonus.
Looks like a super place to go for a bit of R&R. A beautiful 2 page LO.

Beautiful layout! I'm partial to the scenic templates and you photos are wonderful for this layout.

Wonderful design. Love the photo's, love the large photo and the framing is so beautiful too!

Spectacular sky! especially when contrasted to the field. Love the faint birds and the photo of Oz taken from behind.

très bel endroit et photo, j'aime les photo Oz, il est trop craquant !!! j'aime particulièrement celle prise de dos où il semble partir à l'aventure. :)

très bel endroit et photo, j'aime les photo Oz, il est trop craquant !!! j'aime particulièrement celle prise de dos où il semble partir à l'avent
Merci! His mama took that photo from behind - he loved the ocean and the dunes and wanted to explore everything!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename