Oscraps

Amy and Lara
ang

Amy and Lara

• ang
It has been a long time since I scrapbooked and I had a computer crash and lost my photoshop. So am learning affinity photo and it is taking me a while as my memory isn’t as good as it used to be before chemo and radiation.I am working on an ipadpro
so am limited to what I can do.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes designs word art Katie Pertiet
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Ang- you started back on a high note with this beautiful page! I hope that scrapping and being back at the O helps you get your memory working as it had been. Hope you are feeling better and stronger. You came back at a great time too, the Oscraps Birthday party is always in March!

Reactions: ang
Ang- you started back on a high note with this beautiful page! I hope that scrapping and being back at the O helps you get your memory working as it had been. Hope you are feeling better and stronger. You came back at a great time too, the Oscraps Birthday party is always in March!
I am happy to be back and thank you for your kind comment. It takes me so much longer to do things now but am trying.

Beautiful photo of the girls being teenagers is a whole new world for them with fun and laughter all the time.x

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ang
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename