Oscraps

Always Surprises
isDK

Always Surprises

The young coots had grown quite a bit and were smaller, light gray versions of their parents. We were there a lot longer than usual, as I wanted to study every cattail, every milkweed flower and every primrose until I felt a little guilty that I was letting the golden hour get away.
Credits list
aA: Papers, ALT217, Heart Clip
KPertiet: Template
my own fixes to a robin sketch, to make him into a yh blackbird
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful pages and design! Great colors too! Love all the framing! Works great together!

You continue to blow me away with your pages, this is so inspired and beautiful - the format, the swatch of cream texture, the perfect floral visual triangle - does it take you hours to make a page like this?

You continue to blow me away with your pages, this is so inspired and beautiful - the format, the swatch of cream texture, the perfect floral visual triangle - does it take you hours to make a page like this?
Thanks, Diane. More than an hour for a page like this, Maybe an hour searching for a bird other than the robin to put above the text block, then eventually giving up and "fixing" the one in the template. LOL I also messed with the colors endlessly.

I like that little robin on the text box and how those grass stalks look the the heads of birds.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename