Oscraps

Alice
I made an artsy(ish) page! It started off as a layout for the sketch challenge, with the book as the main feature. Then my mind went "but what if the photos fly out of the book?" But I didn't want to lose rabbit hole Alice to an open book, so I thought "well, what if the photos fly all over the page like the cards in the illustrations?" So I tried that. And then it didn't look anything like the sketch for challengeanymore, so there's that. But I learnt A LOT about warping and shadowing in the process. And found Wendy's 3D shadow action is AMAZING!
Wow, Mel, this is totally incredible! I doesn't look like anything even remotedly resembling the sketch, - but guess that's the whole point of using sketches - they jumpstart your imagination! The photos flying around - and the warped effect and the shadows you created are... well, like I said, incredible! Definitely a Standing O from me!!! #99

This layout it amazing! I love how the photos appear to be following Alice down the rabbit hole! Thank you for sharing how you created this page. I would love to try warping some time.

This is SO clever and unique! I love your thought process - thanks for sharing. The "wonky" frames are so perfect for this theme, too.

Wow, Mel, this is totally incredible! I doesn't look like anything even remotedly resembling the sketch, - but guess that's the whole point of using sketches - they jumpstart your imagination! The photos flying around - and the warped effect and the shadows you created are... well, like I said, incredible! Definitely a Standing O from me!!! #99
Thank you Olga xx

This layout it amazing! I love how the photos appear to be following Alice down the rabbit hole! Thank you for sharing how you created this page. I would love to try warping some time.
Warping is fun! You should definitely try it.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
melscrap
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename