Oscraps

Alfresco & Month Review * FotoInspired July First Stroller Walk with Oz
dwsewbiz

Alfresco & Month Review * FotoInspired July First Stroller Walk with Oz

This was my first "official" by-myself, longer than a walk around the block, stroller walk with Oz. Post nap and bottle, he was content to look around, coo and suck on a toy :) Lots of beautiful flowers in their neighborhood. I was inspired by @[17116:mad:nancyr] page of FotoInspired flowers.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco
Artsy Kardz Alfresco
FotoInspired Template Pack 2S
Wordy Template Album
Month Review Template 5
MultiMedia Magic Sprinkles
MultiMedia Branches 18
Urban Stitchez Frames No 1
The stroller is clip art with a large Drop Shadow.
I was inspired by THIS PAGE of @nancyr and went for the same effect on the right, this is page 11 of FotoInspired 2S, just a simple size adjustment of the entire page, with the photos clipped to the Frames, an Artsy Kard clipped to one of them.
On the left I used a FotoBlendz page (size adjusted) for the photos. The large photo was cut off right at the top of Oz's head (it's hard to take good pictures of him because he is never still except when sleeping) so I placed a MM branch (trick learned from @Miki , just moving the splatters and glows so they were not on his face.
I'm trying to "pop" my journaling more so I used an Artsy Kardz with a Stroke and Drop Shadow added and a Stitchez Frame. Had to add butterfly elements as Oz loves to watch butterflies (real or toy).
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
thanks so much for the shout out on my page! this is lovely - really cute photos of OZ - and yes do a page with that gorgeous Calla Lily (which I thought were only white. LOL)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename