Oscraps

Adventure Is Wild & Free
Created For The Oscraps : Monthly Challenge #2 : Mood Board

What A Great! Challenge!...Again inspiring so much originality & creativity...I'm once again going a bit outside my comfort zone in this layout...I'm creating a collage type but with Lynne Anzelc's "Safari Revisited" Designs...I'm not often creating layouts with animals...[although this is my 2nd one lately...]...I was intrigued by the idea of a "safari" type layout for this challenge to signify a time of new adventures & dreams...

My Inspirations Were :

#1. Block 11 : The Birds
#2. Block 3 : Flowers
#3. Block 2 : The Brown Color
#4. Block 8 The Sky
#5. Block 9 : The Road : The Idea Of New Adventures
#6. & 7 : Block 7 & Block 5 : The Blue & Teal Colors
Credits list
Safari Revisited : Lynne Anzelc Designs
Safari AddOn Wordart : Lynne Anzelc Designs

Additional Photo Credits : Courtesy Of :

*Pexels : Ihsan Adityawarman
*Pixabay : Malawiheiko
*RawPixel & Picsart
Rhonda, you definitely met your goal of a "safari" type layout! This is awesome. I'm having so much fun looking at the detail of your adventure. I love the woman with the binoculars looking up at the giraffe. ♥

Rhonda, you definitely met your goal of a "safari" type layout! This is awesome. I'm having so much fun looking at the detail of your adventure. I love the woman with the binoculars looking up at the giraffe. ♥
@Betty Jo Thank You! Betty Jo!...It was a lot of fun! to create...I just had to get my "Lion Roar" in there...I am a Leo afterall...LOL!... ;)...

I´m a huge fan of your layouts dear Rhonda!! you have an impressive way of playing with the elements on your canvas that I absolutely adore. Stunning work of art!! xoxo

I´m a huge fan of your layouts dear Rhonda!! you have an impressive way of playing with the elements on your canvas that I absolutely adore. Stunning work of art!! xoxo
@AnaSantos OMG! you are the sweetest Ana!!!...Thank You! so much for your lovely comment!...Right back at you my friend...Your Beautiful! layouts & kindness have inspired me in so many ways to create my own style...xo Rhonda...

This is amazing Rhonda, I am quite bowled over by this, such amazing layering and blending!! Awesome!!
@Lynne Anzelc OMG! Thank You! So Much Lynne!!!...I was thrilled to try something a little bit different for me...It took some time to get everything just where I wanted each piece to fit in the right place in the total overall composition...In the end,I'm just thrilled with the final look of the layout...I'm so glad you like it!... :)...

@Lynne Anzelc OMG! Thank You! So Much Lynne!!!...I was thrilled to try something a little bit different for me...It took some time to get everything just where I wanted each piece to fit in the right place in the total overall composition...In the end,I'm just thrilled with the final look of the layout...I'm so glad you like it!... :)...
Love it, the details show you took your time with it, and the result is perfect!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename